I love Jazzercise! It is no secret. Just this past week, Jazzercise had a promotion going on. It was free to try a class and if you signed up, the joining fee was free. If we brought in friends AND got them to sign up, we were entered into a raffle to win a bag full of Jazzercise instructor favorites. We also won this cute little shirt that I have on in the photo. I ended up having three friends try a class AND join!! Yay for me!! I'm still waiting to hear if I won the bag with the instructor favorites, but at last check, my name was the only name in the basket for bringing friends. They also had a Facebook promotion where we had to take a photo of ourselves at Jazzercise and then post it to Jazzercise of Apex's FB page. See my photo below with my cute little Jazzer-baby!
I do love that Jazzercise is a great one hour total body workout to the best music on the Top 40 charts! I also like that my girls get to see how important staying healthy and physically fit is. Being a good example is the best way to teach them! I know there are other great workouts out there, but this one is best for me. Half of the "getting fit" battle is finding a workout that you love. The other half is actually sticking to it! 8 years and counting. I can't wait to go back tomorrow!
| Karcie looks thrilled doesn't she? |
| Amen, sista!! I'm always telling everyone about Jazzercise. |


0 comments:
Post a Comment