Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sweet, Sweet Babies!

As I was going through the pictures of my phone, I couldn't help but squeal when I saw the photos of these precious babies that I am honored to get photos of from time to time.  They have to be two of the cutest little things around!!


Baby J, my hat looks SO much better on YOU, sweet cheeks!

14 weeks and counting!  Precious doesn't even describe her!

Nothing is better than a baby in her Clemson attire!  Baby J, you keep rockin' that orange flower headband!! I. LOVE. IT.  I see that little shirt peeking out with your name appliqued on it.  You can't hide a little fashion diva!

Loved this one, too, of Jillian with her Daddy.  Well, all except the Gamecock mirror reflecting in the background....UGH!    :)  Just teasing, Gamecock friends!

And, look at this little sweetie!!  Baby Lucy, my niece, who I have YET to hold wearing an outfit that I bought for her big sister several years ago.  Gotta love those Terry cheeks and that Terry chin!!  Can't wait to get my hands on this newest little precious angel baby!!

0 comments: