Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rainbow Loom

Have you seen this???  It's the new CRAZE!!  Say goodbye to silly bands.  Rainbow Loom bracelets have taken over.  I had not heard of these until last Tuesday when Sydney's Mom informed me that Sydney had gotten into a Rainbow Loom class from a waiting list that she had been on. WHAT?  A waiting list?  What is Rainbow Loom anyway?  She informed me.  Then she told me that she had signed Sydney up for a class in a couple of weeks.  We jumped on the band wagon.  I purchased a Rainbow Loom Kit and carrying case for Kamdyn and now we have Rainbow Loom bracelets coming out of our ears.  Kamdyn and Sydney will go to a beginners class next Sunday.  Kamdyn already knows how to make a single, a double, and a triple just from reading the directions and from watching Sydney.  Those different colored things in the box are tiny rubber bands.  Why didn't I think of this?  SHEESH!!





0 comments: