Our sweet Kamdyn started piano lessons last Thursday. Mrs. Mary is her teacher. I met Mary at Jazzercise.....one of the many reasons that I LOVE Jazzercise. So many friends and connections are made. We had been contemplating piano lessons for Kamdyn and wouldn't you know that one of our instructors mentioned during class one day that Mary taught piano. We promptly signed her up. Kamdyn is thrilled and so are we. I took for 7 years when I was younger. I remember the basics, but H-A-T-E-D practicing. I know enough to help Kamdyn and hopefully she will actually enjoying playing the piano. I sure wish that I would have stuck with it. Can't wait to hear her playing songs!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Awesome. I am so proud for you Kamdyn and Kimberly I too wish you had kept at piano. Not too late to start practicing again.
Post a Comment