Yesterdays weather was unbelievable. There was just a hint of cool, fall weather in the air. Kamdyn kept asking for a jacket throughout the day when we would go outside. We haven't been able to use our fire pit since we got the back patio put in because of the heat and/or rain. It was the perfect time! Starting a fire is hard work though! It took us forever to get this thing going. The girls had macaroni and cheese out of individual microwavable bowls. Mother of the year? Not me! For dessert they had S'mores. Karcie only wanted the chocolate. Kamdyn only wanted the marshmallows and chocolate. They were quick to ditch the graham crackers. Oh well! I thought all three together were pretty tasty myself. It was a perfect family night with my three loves.
 |
| Yummy macaroni and cheese! |
 |
| What dat? |
 |
| I not like dat! I want choc choc! |
 |
| Roasting a marshmallow. Kamdyn's had to be perfect before she would eat it! :) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment