Monday, February 18, 2013

Kamdyn's First Day at Olive Chapel

Kamdyn was AMAZING on her first day of school.  She was a little nervous which was to be expected, but I was so proud of her!!  We were greeted in the office by the precious data clerk.  She took us down to the Kamdyn's class where Kamdyn was greeted with a welcome sign.  This made her VERY happy!  Her teachers were super nice and welcoming.  She has a full time assistant in her class which I L-O-V-E!  Kamdyn couldn't wait for me to get out of her class.  She didn't shed a tear, but I did!  I couldn't help it!  She is growing up so fast and has amazed me with how well she has adapted to our move. 



Mrs. Anderson was sharing with Kamdyn their behavior/reward system.  I knew without a doubt that Kamdyn would have every penny filled by Friday and would be shopping at the class store for a nice little surprise.  She's such a rule follower!
I went through her folder after school.  She did great!  Her teachers left a note saying. "Your sweet girl had a great first day!" The data clerk stopped me at carpool to tell me how her teachers have already bragged on Kamdyn.  They thanked the data clerk for bringing them such as sweet new baby!  I already feel right at home at the new school and so does Kamdyn.  She couldn't wait for Day 2!

0 comments: