We had a great day celebrating Richard's 34th birthday! I love the fact that he will always be a year older than me! However, when his birthday arrives I start to get a little depressed because I know that mine is exactly two weeks away! I just don't look forward to them like I used to. Climbing the mountain to 40 just isn't as fun as 20 and 30 were!
We started with his favorite.....a delicious ice cream cake! I didn't buy the "4" this year so we just added four candles to the side! (Gov't cutbacks! Ha!)
Another favorite Daddy/Daughter shot!
Kamdyn had to help with those candles!
And, she surely had to help with eating that ice cream cake!
I'm not sure who enjoyed it more....her or her Daddy! Check out the red frosting that he added to her nose! :)
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
That is most definitely the sweetest rendition of Happy Birthday that I've ever heard!
Government Birthday Candles is right. -JP
Post a Comment