I promised Kamdyn if she did an AWESOME job at her dance recital that I would "spend the night" in her bed. She held up her end of the bargain and, of course, wouldn't let me forget about my end of the bargain. Believe it or not this is the first time that she and I have slept in the same bed together. She has always been such a good sleeper. I never wanted to jinx our wonderful nights by giving her this option. I was always afraid that she would have a fit every night to sleep with me if I ever started it. I feel that she is old enough now to completely understand. I told her that I would agree to sleep in her bed every now and again if she promised that we wouldn't have a nightly argument about it. She agreed and so far so good!
She was so excited!
She couldn't understand why I didn't want to sleep on one of her pillows! I explained to her that I had to have my own pillow if I was going to sleep in her bed.
Both of us had our teddy bears with us. Yes, I sleep with my bear EVERY night at the age of 31!
Family Fun
2 years ago


4 comments:
Oh how I remember those spend the nights with Mommy. You are both so precious and I love you so much! Thanks for taking the pictures Richard. (Let's get a king size bed when we go to Disney World and all sleep together and tell stories) Probably not?
How cute!!
Sophia has always been the same way!! I have the same feelings.....I don't want to start any bad habits! I've tried to sleep with her when she has been sick but neither one of us sleeping very well!! The slumber party is too cute!!!!
Very sweet! Did you two talk before dozing off? I'm sure she loved every second of it!
Post a Comment