We haven't been brave enough to venture to the lake with Kamdyn. Sadly, I haven't been since Kamdyn was born. Richard took off from work on Friday to go fishing EARLY that morning. When I say early, I mean he woke up at 4:45 in the AM! He could not talk me in to going that early. So, Kamdyn and I met him after Jazzercise around lunchtime. We enjoyed Blimpie subs and PB&J's on the boat. Kamdyn was a little apprehensive about getting in the HUGE lake, but quickly squashed that anxiety. After getting in, she wouldn't get out! She decided that she liked the lake better than the pool. She's definitely her father's child!!!! Her Mom would rather be at the pool any day! Our family day was enjoyable and I can't wait to do it again now that I know she loves it!
Kamdyn's first dip in the lake. I was a nervous wreck!
That's a lot of water!
Both of them were happy as a clam!
Yep, we had to pull out the Dora potty again! It worked perfect for her. I wish I could find a grown up version!! :)
Giving Kamdyn some fishing lessons!
She would not hold the fish that she caught on her own.
We caught two so I held the 2nd one.
She finally talked me in to getting in the water.
As soon as we got in the car, she was OUT!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
That's some great family time! Love all the smiles - Look at her fishing - so sweet. I'm glad for the life jacket and you looked like you were just barely on top of the water Kimberly. Were you wondering if a fish was going to bite your toes?
Post a Comment