Since Richard has been playing softball, Kamdyn has been increasingly interested in throwing, catching, and hitting a ball. She had a mitt and ball, but didn't have a bat. I bought her a bat and ball. We've been having batting practice for a couple of days. She is surprisingly doing really well! I'm going to turn her into an athletic little girly girl yet!!
She always wants to pitch. She has quite an arm, but not much accuracy as to where she wants the ball to go! :)
She has specific rules for everyone playing.
We had to take a break to look at the ant hill. Daddy says she's worse than a MLB player getting ready to bat. She takes forever before she is ready for her next swing. She does a few practice swings. She moves the dirt around on home plate. I guess she's just copying what she has seen! :)
Look at that stance. Pretty good if you ask me!
And, we have a base hit!
Good camera work, Daddy!
I'm so glad she enjoys sports! We hope to have her playing soccer and maybe even tee ball soon to go along with those prissy dance lessons! :)
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Nanny says better close that mouth or she's gonna catch a fly! Great job Kamdyn Lucy!
You can't play any kind of ball in a dress Mom! That should be one of her rules. -JP
Post a Comment