I finally gave in and allowed Kamdyn to have a "pet." Although, I am not sure that this would qualify as a pet in most of your minds. As I've said before we are not animal people. Not to say that we aren't animal lovers, we just don't want animals of our own. After promising Kamdyn for several months now that we would get a Betta fish. Here she (he) is! Kamdyn insisted on the name Sylvie even though I told her that this particular Betta was a boy! No idea where Sylvie came from. She has this weird way of just coming up with names!
Feeding Sylvie these awful smelling flakes of dried up worms and bugs. GROSS!
Are you okay, Sylvie? Kamdyn has been worried that Sylvie's water was going to get dirty and make her (him) die! I told her I promised to clean out the fish bowl weekly! One more chore for Mommy, but a happy face for Kammie! :)
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
That little face looking at her fish - priceless!
Post a Comment