Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yaba DABO Doo!

What an exciting, yet exhausting, weekend! Not only was Dabo Swinney coaching our Tigers, but some of my favorite friends were in town. No, Clemson did not win; however, the atmosphere was so much different among the fans. The Tiger Walk was awesome and very motivating. The coaches were excited throughout the game. Even though we lost, it was nice to get that positive Clemson aura back in the air.

Our tailgate was packed and was so much fun! I miss my friends terribly and wish that I got to see them more often. Hopefully, Betsy and Kelly will get to come the next time. We missed you, girls!! Abby, Libba, Amy, and Jenn, it was great seeing all of you! I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!!!

Coach Dabo at The Tiger Walk!





All of "the girls" at the tailgate Saturday!




Yep, Jenn, still laughing at this one!!


Brats or Birddogs anyone?




Sassy Girls!


2 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

Whoa. It took me two glances to recognize Abby with that dark hair!!! ;) Hope ya'll had a fun time!

It was fun to watch the game on TV...just as much fun to see what was going on on the sidelines as on the field! Go Coach Dabo! Thanks for bringing some fire back to the Tigers!

Jess said...

I loved all the pics! Can't believe that after all these years I STILL haven't gone to a Clemson game! Maybe next year will be the one...everyone looks GREAT!