Monday, October 20, 2008

Comment for Today

I guess this just needs to be a regular column on Kamdyn's blog because everyday brings something new out of her mouth.

Kamdyn arrived at Georgia's around 7:35 this morning. Jacob usually gets there after her; however, today he was there early. He jumped out and scared us when we got there! Anyway, I had not even gotten to my work yet, which is only about 10 minutes away, when Georgia sent a text to me that said, "Kamdyn is so funny! She just said to Jacob, 'You can't do what you want to do ALL of the time!'"

Well, I am glad that this is sinking in with her because we say this to our little head-strong, independent, toddler, all of the time! I guess she feels like she has to release her frustrations to someone else!! Too funny!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Isn't it funny how the little ones repeat what we say...she seems to understand it, too =)

Cute!