Thursday, October 02, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Jacob!!!

Not only was yesterday Kamdyn's half birthday, but it was Jacob's 4th birthday. Kamdyn and Georgia met Jacob and his Dad at Chuck E. Cheese since it was his real birth"day." They look like they had a blast. Kamdyn still wouldn't ride the rides, but I was told that she enjoyed watching Jacob ride them. :) Kamdyn LOVES Jacob and calls him her best friend. I don't know what she is going to do when he starts school next year.









Last Friday, Georgia had Jacob a "mini" birthday party at her house because Kamdyn wasn't able to go to his Superhero Party on Saturday because we were out of town. Can you tell that Georgia spoils these babies rotten?
That's the Batman motorcycle that Kamdyn picked out for Jacob's birthday present. Georgia said that Jacob LOVED it. I was glad because I don't know much about what little boys like!! Kamdyn just kept saying that she wanted to buy him something with Batman on it.
Kamdyn had to have a turn blowing out the candles, too!
I am sure this cake was delicious! Anything that Georgia makes is delicious!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like they could be brother and sister - do I hear "another baby" in the air? Kamdyn sure loves her Jacob and Georgia.

Jess said...

That cake did look YUMMY! I do hope to meet Georgia one day. She sounds like a Godsend. The kids are lucky to have such a wonderful person in their lives. =)