Kamdyn turns 2 1/2 today and I can hardly believe it! Ruthie, Uncle Matthew, and Holly gave Kamdyn gifts this weekend for her 1/2 birthday. Kamdyn didn't quite understand why she was having a "half birthday," but she loved getting the gifts nevertheless. She said, "My birthday is April the First!"
Thanks, Ruthie, Uncle Matthew, and Holly for the gifts. You can't really tell from the pictures, but Ruthie gave Kamdyn a pair of glow in the dark Halloween PJ's. They say, "So cute it's SCARY!" I'm not sure how Kamdyn will react to them, but I'll let you know. Uncle Matthew and Holly gave Kamdyn the adorable Polka Dot fleece jacket.
Where have 2 1/2 years gone? Our baby is growing so fast!!!




Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
There is nothing like love from your family - Kamdyn is very blessed.
I LOVE her big hair bow! Yay for Half-Birthdays =) Happy 1/2 Birthday, Kamdyn!!
Post a Comment