We hope your birthday is as special as you are to our family! We love you very much and we wish you many, many more! Thought you would enjoy a trip down memory lane........












Family Fun
2 years ago
We hope your birthday is as special as you are to our family! We love you very much and we wish you many, many more! Thought you would enjoy a trip down memory lane........












Posted by Richard at 8:00 AM
4 comments:
God is SO GOOD! This morning's wake up call to Happy Birthday Nanny was the most wonderful b-day Nanny has ever had. Thank you for all the LOVE. What a surprise to visit the blog as I normally do first thing each morning to see Nanny's angel. My heart is FULL. It's another chance to love you all over again Kimberly.
Happy Birthday, Sandy! Kimberly, the pictures brought tears to MY eyes! What a lovely blog!
Love you all~
Jess
Happy Birthday Sandy! This brings back memories of my sweet mama and how much she loved her grand babies too! Being an only child she always told me that I was "the sweetest young un God ever put breath in"...that was until Dalton and Ana Blake came along!:)
Belated Happy Birthday, Sandy. I always seem to be behind! I wish you the best. We are very blessed by our children and grands.
Post a Comment