Last night we took Kamdyn to the Fall Festival at Georgia's church. Kamdyn had a great time, but was REALLY tired. We ate dinner there and then Kamdyn played a few of the games that they had for the little ones. We also went on a hayride with Mr. Matt. As tired as Kamdyn was, she still wanted to stay with Georgia when it was time to leave!
Check Georgia out! Seeing her dressed as MiMi from the Drew Carey show was definitely a treat. I couldn't believe that Kamdyn wasn't scared of her, but she wasn't! She was scared; however, of Angela the Clown!! She WOULD NOT let the scary clown paint her face. She kept saying, "I'm not a lot scared. Just a little bit scared!" Finally, towards the end, Kamdyn said, "I think I'm ready to get my face painted now!"
She overdosed on cupcakes and sweets. As a result, she cried the entire way home and all through her bath. She didn't make one peep all night long!!! She was exhausted!









Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Kamdyn is so blessed to have Georgia. She hates to miss a day with her and Jacob. Its always fun at Georgia's so a carnival is just icing on the cake.
Post a Comment