Friday was Pop Pop's Birthday. We celebrated today with a delicious meal that Nanny Sandy made and we enjoyed cake and ice cream afterwards. Kamdyn LOVES cake. Actually, she loves the frosting on the cake. Nanny Sandy made sure that we had balloons, birthday hats and horns so that Kamdyn would really enjoy the festivities. She was so excited all morning and anxiously awaited Pop Pop's "birthday party."
We hope that Pop Pop had a great birthday and that he will enjoy many, many more. We pray for health and happiness for him this year. We love you, Pop Pop!
This picture cracks me up! I had to post it. He was pretending to "cry" because Kamdyn blew out his candles before he could. One of her most favorite things to do is aggravate Pop Pop. She frequently calls him a cry baby. 
So, we had to blow out the candles again so Pop Pop could help this time!


Family Fun
2 years ago


4 comments:
Thanks for a wonderful day. It was the best b-day I have had in all my now 61 years. Hope we can all celebrate many more. Thanks for the precious moments. Always glad to have you at our house - call me sometimes Kim.
Happy Birthday, Terry =)
Looks like it was a FUN birthday and the cake looks SCRUMPTIOUS! I have to get down there for some of Mama Sandy's cooking!
Many more birthdays be yours, Terry!
xoxo
What a great party. I am so pleased to see Kimberly in the photo.
Happy Birthday, Terry! I wish you good health and many, many more birthday candles.
ruthie
The picture of your dad "crying" is hilarious. One of Eli's favorite things to do is aggravate "Man".
Post a Comment