Here is Kamdyn helping me sing another Nursery Rhyme. Yes, this is what our living room looks like EVERY football Saturday. Three TV's appear in my living room around 10:00am and they don't disappear until either REALLY late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. The TV's and Kamdyn's toys are almost enough to send me over the edge. :) However, I let the two of my "babies" enjoy their weekends just as they want.
At the end of the video you hear Kamdyn saying her ABC's. She can say all of them, but the little trickster has now learned the part "now I know my ABC's" and she wants to skip the ABC's and move right to the end of the song. What a mess!?!? :) I have a feeling she is going to have a witty personality like her Daddy.
Family Fun
2 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment