How appropriate it was for Kamdyn to be doing this one day prior to my Mom's surgery. I watched in amazement and almost in tears as Kamdyn took many precious moments to smell these flowers. She smelled each and every flower on the plant. I was reminded yet again of just how precious life is and how often we take the simple things for granted. Children are so sweet and innocent that they stop to explore everything and they actually recognize and enjoy the little things in life. Time means nothing to them and they are never in a hurry. How wonderful it would be if we as adults had time to actually "smell" each and every "flower" as we went through each day. What a sweet angel we have in Kamdyn to remind us of the "little" things. Those of you with children know exactly how I feel and what I am talking about! Having a child definitely makes you want to be a better person.
I wasn't kidding when I said she smelled EVERY flower!!!








Family Fun
2 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment