I am pleased and so thankful to say that Nanny is on the road to recovery. She is still in the hospital and is still in a great deal of pain, but she continues to do better with each passing day. She is now able to get out of the bed and go to the restroom on her own. I am hoping that she will be able to go home by Wednesday. Kamdyn got to visit with Nanny today for a little while at the hospital. I think Kamdyn really perked my Mom up. Of course, Kamdyn wanted to push all of the buttons on my Mom's bed so she could go for a ride. She also wanted to run around in the halls. She did manage to say, "I love Nanny" while we were there and she gave her a kiss or two. Thanks to all of you who said a prayer for my Mom, sent cards, get well email/phone wishes, flowers, etc.. A special thanks to Ruthie and Mama Lucy for taking care of my sweet Kamdyn all week while I was with my Mom. We've been so blessed, not just once, but twice. God is Good! I will keep you posted on her progress.
Family Fun
2 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment