Sunday, September 09, 2007

Mama Lucy's House

I am completely amazed at how big my sweet little baby is getting. It seems just like yesterday that I was holding her in my arms and she was completely unable to do anything for herself. Now, she wants nothing to do with this holding business and wants to do EVERYTHING all by herself. While I am glad that she is such an independent little girl, I sometimes miss that sweet teeny baby that depended on me and needed me for everything. I know that she still "needs" me; however, her independent nature tells her differently! I watch in amazement as she explores her world and says/learns something new each and everyday. I am reminded constantly at how busy our life is and how I sometimes wish that I could freeze time. It seems that life never slows down for any of us. It only gets faster the older that we get. I try to cherish every moment, but the moments just seem to come and go so quickly that I can't keep up. My little sweetie is a constant reminder to me of how precious life truly is. She keeps me going even when the "going gets tough!"


Here she is enjoying some time with Uncle Matthew at Mama Lucy's. I remember when Kamdyn got lost in this little red rocking chair. Now she fits it perfectly!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Both of them.
ruthie