Monday, September 17, 2007

House

Well, I go away for a week and come back to find two stories of our house all framed in. It is finally starting to take shape and we are finally able to put the house in to perspective. It is still hard to judge it's size as far as the actual rooms go; however, there are actual rooms there to look at. We took Kamdyn out there on Sunday. All she wanted to do was "walk." We had to explain to her that there were nails everywhere and they could hurt her feet. In the meantime, I was walking around in my flip flops as if nails couldn't possibly penetrate the sole of my rainbows! :) Do as I say, not as I do right?!?!? Here are a few pics we took with Kamdyn in them. Notice that Kamdyn's clothes are 100% too little for her. I just don't get it......she grows WAY too fast!!! If interested, you can visit www.savannahriverhouse.blogspot.com to see the updated pictures of the actual house. I started this blog on our house so I could actually remember the process of our building this house!



0 comments: