Saturday, September 29, 2007

Swimming in the Bathtub

One of Kamdyn's new favorite things to do is swim in the bathtub. She will lay down on her belly, kick her feet, and move her arms. This is a video of her playing in the bathtub and talking. She is saying, "I Mama Sucy's booger." Mama Lucy tells Kamdyn that she is her booger all the time. Then, she says, "I 'wimmin," even though she's really not. She then says, "poop poop" because we had one incident when she pooped in the tub. She was so scared of "it" that she screamed bloody murder and had to get out of the tub IMMEDIATELY. Boy was that an experience that I hope doesn't happen again. YUCK! Last, she plays with the cup and says "Whoa cup!" Not sure what that meant. Anyway, just in case you can't understand exactly what she says, I thought I would give you the translated version!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is NOT going to be happy about this later :) But it was still cute

Anonymous said...

The most precious angel in the world. Nanny understood every word she said - hope Mama Lucy gets to hear this!!