Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Karcie's First Day of 4K!

I barely had time to prepare for this day with all that we had going on.  Inside I was crying, but my girl was so excited that I couldn't let those tears fall.  I'm so thankful for how brave she is and how she has never been afraid to leave me.  She has loved school from Day 1.  She is growing faster than I care to admit.  Everyday that I pick her up, it gets a little harder because she gets a little heavier.  It really does make me sad, but so proud all at the same time.  I am thankful for this healthy, happy, smart, hilarious, sassy, still-can't-say-her-R's girl!  Being her Mommy has taught me so much and I hope she knows how much I adore her!  

Karcie Laine, I hope you never, ever lose your spunk.  I pray that you will always stand your ground and stand firm on what you believe.  You try my patience, but I know that your strong willed attitude and leadership abilities will serve you well as you grow.   So many people tell me, "She is going to be leading something someday.  A CEO of a company?"  Whatever you decide to do, I hope you will stay true to yourself.  You love Jesus so much and you tell him that every single night.  I love to hear you say your bedtime prayers.  I don't think there is anything sweeter than the words that you send to heaven nightly.  You give the best snuggles and ask to snuggle everyone in our house each day.  None of us can resist your hugs and snuggles.  You are our baby.  We love you and protect you with everything in our being.  You have our hearts, baby girl, and we are so thankful that God chose us to be your family.  I love you, Karcie-girl!  








No photo shoot of  Karcie would be complete without a toe pop!! 




Look how big she looks on the way to school.  Legs crossed and all smiles!!

Karcie and Ms. Tavia


0 comments: