Saturday, September 19, 2015

Cheers to 20 Years!!


A lot of work?  Yes!  Worth it?  Double Yes!!

Our venue was perfect and we had a great turnout.

It was so great getting to see my fellow classmates from Wren High School Class of 1995.  I keep up with many of them on Facebook, but it was so nice getting to see them in person and catch up.  I'm looking forward to 25 years!!







Friends since 3rd grade.  Joy and I went to Elementary, Middle, and High School together.  Love her!

My wonderful man!!  He was so supportive during the planning and chaos of the reunion.  






Me-Shelle,  My Belle!  Love her to pieces!! 

I love Brandi!!

She hates hugs and love!!  So I gave her extra!!


I had Brandi's cheerleading jacket at my Mom's house after 20 years.  We used it for our memorabilia table, but I gave it to her when she left!!  













0 comments: