So I am WAY behind on updating. My 20 year high school reunion had me running crazy most of the month of September. Now it's football season and we have been out-of-town. Life sure is busy......good, but busy.
Karcie and I spent an afternoon at the Mall. She was so sweet while I shopped for clothes for myself that I rewarded her with a carousel ride. She loved it as usual, but can never choose what she wants to ride. This time it was a horse,but when the ride was over she wanted another turn on something different. Sorry, kiddo! One carousel ride per visit.
I also let her play on the Mall playground for a little while. She met a sweet little friend and wanted her photo taken with the little girl.
I love Karcie's sweet smile and her laugh! I am so thankful for the time that I get to spend with her.


0 comments:
Post a Comment