We have been so pleased with the teachers that Kamdyn has had thus far at Olive Chapel. Ms. Moonan is fabulous. She is super organized which I LOVE! She is also very fun and loves to keep elementary school kid-friendly by having special activities and days such as these.
This particular day required a lot of parent volunteers. The Dads or Grandpas were supposed to come and help each child carve a pumpkin. Then, other parents ran different stations that the children rotated through. Since Richard works out-of-town, I had to do the pumpkin carving. Thankfully, my awesome neighbor, Colleen, was willing to let Karcie go to her house for a while to play with Campbell so that I could be there for Kamdyn.
Kamdyn requested a Tiger Paw pumpkin even after my suggestions of other things such as Hello Kitty, a bat, etc. Nope!! She wanted a Tiger Paw. Secretly, I was overjoyed for many reasons, but mostly because a Tiger Paw is one of the easiest things to carve.
She has the sweetest class. I love seeing the kids interact and I enjoy meeting the parents, too. It was a fun day!
 |
| Cutting the top! |
 |
| She is such a perfectionist! |
 |
| Dotting the stencil. |
 |
| Can you find ours? |
 |
| Go Tigers!! |
 |
| Kamdyn and some of her sweet friends. Abby, Sydney, Emily, and Ava. |
 |
| Shooting some hoops with Mr. Mike, Mia's Dad! |
 |
| Kamdyn and Mommy selfie. |
 |
| Making caramel apples with Ms. Stacey, Sydney's Mom. |
 |
| Sweet friends.....Mia and Kamdyn. |
 |
| Mia, Sawyer, and Kamdyn |
 |
| Tattoo Station |
 |
| Look what this stinker was doing while we were at the Harvest Celebration. Happy as a Clam at her second home. I swear she would move in with them if I let her! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment