One of the days that Kamdyn was tracked out and Karcie had to go to school, Kamdyn and I got to spend a few hours alone together. This is a rare occurence for the two of us. We shopped around at a few stores. We picked up Karcie from school and headed to Chick-fil-A. Then, we decided to see Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. It was a cute movie especially for Kamdyn. It didn't keep Karcie's attention the entire time, but she behaved. Cartoons work best for her. I did, however, enjoy spending the day with my two favorite people. Nothing makes me happier!
 |
| Chick-fil-A |
 |
| Perhaps this will be our next movie! |
 |
| AHHH! |
 |
| I snapped this selfie before the movie EVER started. Kamdyn was worried to death that we were going to get in trouble because of the "TURN YOUR CELL PHONE OFF" rule. Thankfully, they let us stay! ;) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment