Saturday, October 04, 2014

Clemson vs. NC State


Since this was a 3:30 game we decided to take the girls with us to tailgate for a while.  They have been begging to go so this was the perfect time!  It's hard to take them into a game.  I have a hard enough time sitting for four hours.  Ruthie also came to hang out and agreed to take them out once the game started.  Kamdyn REALLY wanted to go inside!  After hours of begging and us giving some rules, we agreed. Karcie went with Ruthie back to Nanny's and Kamdyn stayed with us.  Ruthie said that Karcie fell asleep in the car and then took over an hour long nap on Nanny's couch.  I guess being a little Tiger will wear you out!  :) 

We decided to take the girls for a walk around campus before it got too hectic.  We showed them our dorms.....which is where Richard and I met for the very first time.  Kamdyn was very interested in seeing where we lived.  I so hope that they can go to Clemson one day and experience the love that we have for that place!  Some of the best days of my life were spent there.





The girls go Tiger Paws as soon as we arrived!

Karcie's stayed on most of the morning, but then she started peeling it off!

Showing off their Tiger Paws!  Karcie found these beads at my Mom's and needed to wear them.  They were kind of orange!

You know she had to dig in the sand!  YUCK!

My big girl!

Cope Hall

THE Geer Hall....whoop whoop!

The Rock

One of these things is not like the other.....she would not stand with Richard and Kamdyn.

It was SO windy that day!

Walking back to the tailgate.  Karcie said she couldn't walk anymore.

Family collage!

Gorgeous blue sky!

I love how this photo turned out.  Omar was our fabulous photographer!

Karcie loved playing with Baby Banks.  These photos are so precious!

Playing with Karcie's hair.


Loving Baby Banks' hand.  :)
Kamdyn and Ruthie keeping warm behind the trailer.

Kamdyn loved on Baby Banks, too.


Karcie was cold so Ruthie was keeping her warm!  

We tried to take a "Tiger Kiddo" photo.  This is how that went!!

This was the best one that I got!

My two precious girls!

Daddy and Kamdyn walking to the game!

Family selfie!

Me and my girl.....I love this one!


Cheering for our Tigers!!

0 comments: