Saturday, September 06, 2014

Football Season is HERE!!

Richard counts down the days to football season. He loves it!  He loves to watch it Thursday through Monday.  He loves to go to Clemson games.  It's his thing.  I used to resist tailgating for endless hours, but now I've come to appreciate it.  I enjoy seeing our friends that we do not get to see nearly enough.  I also enjoy a few kid-free hours with adults.  Don't get me wrong!  I love my kids and the time that I spend with them, but I need time away every now and again.  And, let's face it, they need time away from me, too.  

This was our season opener against SC State.  It was a hot game, but wasn't bad in the shade.  I knew it would be HOT in the stadium so Carrie, Carly, and I went downtown to watch it on TV in the A/C.  Well, actually, we didn't really watch the game.  We talked a lot.  I love good girl-talk therapy sessions with these two.   Shannon and Allison were there with their two sweet girls, too.  Somehow we didn't get photos of them.  Next time..... 




Cheers!

Happy Birthday to Omar!! 



0 comments: