I am still obsessed with Jazzercise. I would go every single day if I could squeeze it in our schedule. I do try to go at least 3 times a week. Karcie stays in the childcare room while I exercise. Most days she has friends to play with her and to entertain her. Some days, it's just her. She has watched me so much that she likes to imitate me when we are there. Here she is with her one pound weights "working out." I hope she will love to exercise and stay healthy as she continues to grow.
As we were waiting for the babysitter to arrive Karcie wanted to take photos of herself and of me making silly faces. Yay! Anything to keep her entertained....
 |
| Look at that nice form!! Work those triceps, girl! |
 |
| Not sure what kind of form this is though. |
 |
| Cheese, you missed your face! |
 |
| Silly Mommy face! |
 |
| Silly Karcie face! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment