Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Georgia is ALWAYS on our MIND!!


All of us look forward to visits from Georgia.  Mommy and Daddy always get a little bit of alone time and the girls get a WHOLE LOT of spoiling.  This trip was no different.  Georgia arrived with gifts for all of us.  Though we needed nothing, she loves to surprise us!  The girls got tons more Easter candy.  Each of us got an appliqued pocket tee with out initials in Clemson colors!  Super cute!!  Richard got an embroidered towel to use for fishing.

Richard and I took off to the lake shortly after Georgia arrived.  The weather was perfect.  Sunny, no wind, and zero chance of rain.  We love taking our girls with us to the lake, but there is nothing like a relaxing day on the water by ourselves every now and again.

While Georgia was here, we went shopping at the Mall.  The girls rode the carousel.  We had lunch.  Kamdyn and Georgia got pedicures.  We visiting Pelicans, an ice cream shop, for the first time. We played outside.  We laughed and had a fabulous time together!  We were all sad to see her leave yesterday.  We can't wait until our next visit.

I know I say this all of the time, but there is no one in the world quite like Georgia.  We all love her so much!!



Beautiful day on the boat!


Candy baskets.



WHEEEE!!






This photo cracks me up.  That's Kamdyn's ice cream in the front!

I love a good photo collage!  ;)

Playing outside with Georgie who Karcie loves to call "George George" now.

1 comments:

Georgia said...

I love my visits to Apex! I love and miss you all!