Thursday, October 10, 2013

Silly Karcie

Karcie is still taking dance.  Some days she participates and does what the teacher asks.  Some days she doesn't.  Instead, she runs to sit in my lap.  Or, she runs around the room.  She only seems really interested when Mrs. Mary is teaching something new that she doesn't know.  Oh boy!  She's going to be one of those.......gets bored easily and drives her teachers crazy!  I hope note though.  I hope it's mostly because she is two.

I tried my best to get a few photos of her with pigtails.  Most of them are blurry though because she is always on the move and most definitely doesn't want to stop to have her picture taken.  When she does stop to pose, it's never a "look at the camera and smile pose."  She's always doing her own thing!  See below....


Running away from me.

Won't look at me.

Bending sideways, hands on hips, cheesing, but still not looking!  Cute though!

Arms crossed, cheesin', not looking.  Still cute.

She's over the picture taking now.

I did manage to catch this one though as she was turning around to look at me.  PRESH!
And then I got this!  Ha!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

Adorable, Adorable, Adorable!