Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to Nanny

We surprised Nanny when she got home from work with some decorations and a mini birthday party.  Karcie has been singing Happy Birthday to Nanny since October 14th.  :)  Richard and I made tacos for dinner.  Nanny opened her gift.....new ORANGE Rachael Ray cookware.  Perfect for our tailgates!!  Ha, I don't think she will let them out of her house for a tailgate.  ;)  Happy Birthday, Nanny!  We love you so much and are glad that we were "home" to celebrate your birthday with you.



Surprise!!  Imagine, girls with horns as loud as can be!!

Helping Nanny open her gift.


Yay!


Yummy cookie cake.

The girls singing Happy Birthday.

Time to help Nanny blow out the candles.

Then, Karcie had to have a turn.

And so did Kamdyn!

These girls didn't want their Daddy to leave.

He was on his way back to Ruthie's to spend the night.

1 comments:

Nanny said...

Thank you all so much - it was the best birthday I have had in years and years. It was extra special because you were all home for the week! I love you all so very much!