Thursday, October 31, 2013

Clemson vs. FSU

This day started out dreary and ended dreary!  :(  We didn't expect such cold, rainy conditions.  I had to change clothes in the car half way through the day so I wouldn't freeze during the game.  We were all trying to stay upbeat for this BIG game and with Game Day being in town.  Richard and I checked out Game Day when we first arrived on a very soggy Bowman Field.  It was really cool that they came to Clemson twice in one season.  We had a great time at the tailgate, as usual.  There was a baby shower for Patrick and Carly.  We had lots of good food and fun people around that day.  We were very hopeful for a win or a close game at the very least.  Unfortunately, FSU pummeled us.  It was sad.  We left in the 3rd Quarter.


Game Day in the background.   Richard was carrying our baby shower gift.



Baby shower baby food tasting game.  YUCK!  I guessed them all prior to the game starting just by smelling them.  

Sweet Baby J was at the game.  I got in some good Baby J loving.  I even got her to sleep, but then I tried to transfer her to her carrier and her eyes popped WIDE OPEN.  Oops!  Should have just held on to that sweet baby!

Girl Talk...

Tailgate Girls!

Hollywood decided to stop by.  We sure do miss this boy!

Just before the game.  We were still happy and hopeful!

0 comments: