Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Karcie and her "FITS!"

Karcie is strong willed, to say the least! She wants to do everything on her own and she wants everything NOW!! 

The first video was taken one day after nap time.  For whatever reason, she was intent on throwing this fit.  I tried several times to get her out to which she promptly said, "GO AWAY!!"  After watching her for several minutes and realizing that she just needed to get this out of her system, I got my camera to record. 

The second audio/video was taken one day when we were leaving Jazzercise.  She wanted her juice, but she had already drank all of it on the way to Jazzercise.  Nothing would do!  Once again, when I realized that she wasn't going to give up her fight, I turned on the camera.  No reason for me to get upset when she makes these choices......

As I type, she is downstairs saying, " I need juicy, Mommy!  I NEED JUICY!"  I better go before this turns into another recorded event/fit!!  :)


2 comments:

Nanny said...

Nanny saw one of these this past weekend. She's a little stinker. When she hid from me and I couldn't find her - it wasn't too funny. Kamdyn even looked and we were both upset after looking on all 3 floors. When I said "Karcie Nanny is going to give you a spanking if you don't come out", she gave herself away by saying "No you not". She was hiding in master closet and thought it was funny.

Nanny said...

After looking at these the second time I'm want to pick the little angel up and love her mama.