Monday, July 29, 2013

Dance Class #2



I just can't get enough of this little stinker.  I have NO WORDS for her personality except to say that it's BIG!  She has a mind of her own.  She surprises me when I least expect it, like when she is following the directions of the dance teacher when no one else is.  She rarely listens to me.  It's hard to believe that Mrs. Mary can convince her to do as she does.  For the most part, she does follow what she is told to do at dance.  That makes me happy!  If only I could get her to do as she is told at home.  GRRR!!



Check out the pose.  I didn't tell her to do this.  If I had, she wouldn't have done it.  :)

Still as an arrow!

Working on her "out, in" move with her feet.


Checking out Mom from afar!  :)

0 comments: