Tick Tock has been around since Thanksgiving. This year he seems to be particularly mischievous. In fact, Kamdyn is certain that Santa has sent her the wrong elf altogether. He started out on Karcie's Christmas tree. I am sure he was only checking out our newest addition from last Christmas. He has been found each morning creating messes and mischief wherever he has decided to land. In addition to the photos below, he has gone fishing for goldfish, opened all of the advent doors and even ate a piece of candy, attempted to roast marshmallows on a candle, and I am sure there are more things that I can't quite remember right now. What I do know is that Tick Tock has added one more person in my house that I have to pick up after daily. But, it's all worth it to see Kamdyn's excitement each morning. I love this blog post that was posted on Facebook. I feel like this. Often. Dang! When did things get so complicated? Who really has time to keep up with a full time job and all of this extra "stuff?" Check it out! It makes me laugh every time! I seriously think that I may need some medicine......Merry Christmas! :)
http://peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.blogspot.com/2011/12/over-achieving-elf-on-shelf-mommies.html


0 comments:
Post a Comment