Christmas was so enjoyable this year! Busy, but enjoyable. Santa did not disappoint. Please notice that Santa does seem to like recycling toys among siblings. Turns out Santa is pretty frugal himself. :) Karcie decided that she wanted to try and catch a glimpse of Santa by waking up every hour. Mommy was exhausted by the time the 5 year old alarm clock went off at 7 AM. She probably would have awakened sooner had Richard not been sleeping with her. It has become Kamdyn's Christmas tradition to have her Daddy sleep with her EVERY Christmas Eve. I think this is precious and I hope it will continue for many years. I guess we will have to get that King Size bed so that Karcie can join the fun, too!
Luckily, Karcie slept a little longer than Kamdyn. We were able to enjoy Christmas with Kamdyn alone before baby sister woke up. Karcie didn't know what to think! She sure did seem to love all of her "new" toys though!
| Karcie's couch full of gifts from Santa....recycled and all! :) |
| One of Kamdyn's letters to Santa. |
| Santa's response to Kamdyn's letter. |
| Kamdyn's American Girl Doll |
| Taking in all of her stuff! It takes her a while to discover everything! |
| Taking the Barbie camper for a spin. |
| Posing with the Barbie Camper. |
| Santa was hungry and thirsty this year! |
| Look! Woody and Jessie! How did he know that I wanted these? I didn't even tell him! |
| That Santa is pretty smart! |
| Daddy got to open his 1/2 birthday present! |
| Sesame Street |
| Patty Cake Bear....she loves this! |
| Big Sister came running over with little sister's stocking! |
| She's still interested in the bear though! |
| Mama Lucy trying to get Karcie's attention. |
| L.O.V.E those cheeks! |
| Ruthie and Kamdyn worked hard on the Bendaroos. They take A LOT of patience. Does anyone have some patience that the Terry's can borrow? I need a good dose! |
| Playing with Mama Lucy. |
| My Kammie enjoying cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I had to get some Christmas love! |
| Ruthie is still working on the Bendaroos! |


1 comments:
Santa sure loved our two little angels. I remember patty cake bear!
Post a Comment