Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Old" Friends are the BEST!


After the hustle and bustle of Christmas, I was able to celebrate in Greenville with some of my favorite people.  Sadly, I didn't take a photo with my first group of friends, but I went to dinner with friends from high school - Angie, Michelle, and Mandy.  We had such a great time!  It was so nice catching up!  I laughed so hard until I cried as we reminisced.  

The next night, I met two of my best Clemson friends, Kelly and Abby, in Greenville.  Kelly lives in Virginia Beach now and Abby lives in San Francisco.  We do not get to see each other nearly enough.  I jumped at the opportunity to see them this Christmas.  We met Potter and Carrie at Soby's for a delicious dinner.  Then, Kelly, Abby, and I ventured to Carolina Ale House.  We enjoyed ourselves so much!  We stayed until closing and apparently thought we were in our early 20's again.  "Old" friends are truly the best!  I miss all of these wonderful girls so very much!


0 comments: