Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kindergarten Christmas Happenings

So much has been going on this month....hence the reason I can't seem to catch up on the blog!  Kamdyn has really enjoyed all of her school activities this Christmas season!
Holiday Joy Night at LFH!

Kamdyn's class came to my room to decorate Christmas trees after learning about Christmas in Brazil!

Kamdyn and her friend Emma Kate

Kamdyn's class party consisted of making reindeer food (one thing I can check off of my list) and a taco bar!  See it's all over her face!

This is Kamdyn's friend Taleya and her friend Anne Holder is offering her more tacos.  Sadly, I only got to pop in for a second because my class party was happening at the exact same time.  It's impossible to be class Mom for your own child and super teacher at the same time.  I pick my battles!  I am "learning" (slow as it may be) to not beat myself up over not being Super EVERYTHING all of the time!  I can only do so much!  :)

1 comments:

Mom said...

You are a wonderful Mommy! Kamdyn and Karcie are blessed to you have as a Mommy and Richard as their Daddy!