Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Look Who's Taking a Bottle

Karcie took to a bottle like a pro!  I have nursed her exclusively for 32 days every 2-3 hours for the most part.  In order for us to be able to be away from each other for more than a few hours, Karcie had to be able to take a bottle.  I pumped today for the first time with a double electric pump that was so quick and easy!  Surprisingly, I pumped 6 ounces!  When nursing you always wonder how much the baby is actually getting.  I never thought in a million years that she would drink all 6 ounces, but she did and she loved it!  No wonder she is chunking up so quickly!  This baby likes to EAT!!  WAY TO GO, Karcie!



2 comments:

Amy said...

That's great!!! Sloan's only taking 4 ounces every 3 hours but you would never know by those rolls on her thighs!! Karcie is precious!

Anonymous said...

grandma looks like she is having to much fun cant get anying better then this HU!!!!!!!