Kamdyn, Karcie, and I hit the road this past Sunday to head to Nanny and Pop Pop's house. I was a little nervous as to how Karcie would do with a two hour drive, but she slept the entire ride. It was so pleasant for me. Kamdyn watched Tangled on her DVD player and Karcie slept. I had two hours of peace listening to MY music, which is a rare occasion these days! I loved it! We have adapted much easier and much quicker with Karcie than we did with Kamdyn. We didn't take Kamdyn out of the house until she was over two months old. Karcie has been to Target, Wal-Mart, Chick-fil-A, Cracker Barrel, and P.F. Chang's. She was GREAT in all places and didn't make a peep!
![]() |
| Karcie "talking" to Nanny! |
![]() |
| Our sweet baby girl! |
![]() |
| Kamdyn loves coming to Nanny's because she gets to to whatever she wants to do. Her favorite thing to do is make craft projects and put on her pretend make-up! We are having a great time and I am sure there will be more to post before we get back home. |
1 comments:
So glad you are enjoying some time with your mom. And yes, I can totally relate to the whole relaxing better with the second one as we were the same way:)
Post a Comment