Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Guitar Pickin' and Singin'

I could watch this ALL day!  Richard plays the guitar very sporadically.  In fact, he does it so little he has to really practice when he decides to learn a song.  The past few weeks I have heard "Colder Weather" by Zac Brown Band and "Southern State of Mind" by Darius Rucker at least a million times.  Kamdyn has joined in on the fun because she enjoys performing.  In fact, as I type she is on the laundry basket turned upside down, brush as microphone, and she is singing the guitar music to "Colder Weather."  :)  Check out their "concert" last night.  Kamdyn likes to sing to her own tempo and her own way even when Richard tries to help her.  You can see the two of them as their opinions differ on the video.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

She looks so grown up in this video! I'm going to miss seeing her this school year!

Nanny said...

Thanks for the free preview. How much and where can I buy my ticket for the next concert? Of course my Baby Darling Kamdyn is great, but Richard, you are REALLY GREAT!!!!!

Jennifer said...

That is awesome!!!!! They are both great!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice looking guitar, how much did you give for it? -JP

Georgia said...

I love it. You are making such sweet memories!

Kacy said...

So funny! Mel and McCanless were singing and playing the guitar last night at our house! I was uploading photos and checked your blog! Haha! We'll have to get our Daddies and Girlies together for a Pickin' and Singin' session sometime! Love it!