Against my husband's wishes (so please don't ask him) I purchased, with the help of Nanny, new baby bedding for Baby K's nursery. I was actually looking online to accessorize Kamdyn's old bedding and found something that I just couldn't live without. Besides, I wanted Baby K to have her own room. She's already going to be sporting a lot of hand-me-downs from Kamdyn so I thought she at least deserved a room of her own that she didn't have to share with her big sister.
Anyway, I asked my very talented friend/co-worker to work her artistic magic to create letters to go over the crib for Baby K's room. She willing offered to do them for a baby gift for me! She is AWESOME!! I sent her with a piece of the nursery fabric and just like that.......she created a work of art that is P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!!
She brought the letter K to share with me today. She, of course, knows the name because she has all of the letters. I am waiting for her to finish the letters so I can hang them and post a picture of the name over the crib. Even though the reveal of her name is not that big of a deal or surprise, I just want to wait to share Anna Susan's work and Baby K's name all at once! Stay tuned.....
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Awesome!!! I also insisted in getting Kaitlyn her own bedding too! Can't wait to hear/read what baby K's name is going to be.
That looks very familiar to me. I think bc it looks like a few of the fabrics in Ellie's bedding. I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment