Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Weeks

Yesterday was my 30 week mark!! Woo! Hoo!  This pregnancy has really gone quickly!  I really do not have any major complaints except for an occasional ache and pain.  My hips have been particularly stubborn here lately.  Depending on which side I am sleeping, my hip will fall asleep.  The next morning they tend to ache for a few hours until I get up and moving.  I find myself to be REALLY exhausted by 9:00 PM!  It's hard enough when I'm not pregnant to chase 20 four year olds all day at work and then chase around another one when I get home!  Being pregnant adds a whole other dimension to keeping up with these kids!  :)

I am right on target for weight gain....not too little, not too much.  I have gained right at 15 lbs. thus far.  I know that I have at least 4-5 more pounds to gain to accommodate for Baby K who is only about 3 lbs. right now.  She is approximately 15-16 inches long from head to toe!  She is a moving machine as of lately!  I am starting to be able to tell which body parts are taking frequent jabs at my belly. 

If she arrives early like her big sister, I only have 6-7 weeks to go!  I can hardly wait!!


Kamdyn attempted to take a few pics.  Unfortunately, she is still learning how to hold the camera straight. :)  I look like I am leaning over!

Daddy had to help out and Kamdyn had to be in the picture!

Finally we got one where I was actually straight and without Kamdyn.

4 comments:

Nanny said...

My goodness. Is it time already? I guess ready or not here she comes. YEAH!

Mom said...

P.S. You are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to Re-NAME your blog. Kamdyn and _____. ???

JP

Amy said...

30 wks and I'm still patiently waiting on that sweet girl's name!!!!