We were eating dinner together as a family at home on Tuesday night and Kamdyn noticed that the sun was shining while it was raining. I told her that I thought there might be a rainbow since it was sunny and raining. We looked out the back door over the river and didn't see anything. We looked out the front door and saw this beautiful rainbow! Since St. Patrick's Day was on the way, Kamdyn said, "Mommy, can we go see if there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?" I, of course, said, "No, it's rainy and yucky outside." I did remind her, however, of the real meaning of a rainbow (which she already knows). And for that promise, I thank God for His daily reminders that He is ever-present in our lives. He is so good!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
You touch my heart!
Post a Comment