I keep looking at the ticker on the side of my blog wondering where in the world the past five years have gone. In less that two weeks our once little 6 lb. 5 1/2 oz. baby girl will be turning five.
I realized today that I failed to update her baby books when she turned four. I printed the photos that I needed to document her 4th birthday and I looked back on the best five years of my life. With the arrival of our new baby just around the corner, I have been busy getting everything prepared, including washing all of the baby clothes. The baby detergent has reminded me of that sweet Kamdyn baby smell. All of Kamdyn's outfits have given me precious reminders of different times when Kamdyn wore those clothes. My blessings are so undeserved.
Kamdyn has brought so much happiness to our lives. She continue to amaze us with her sweet, but sassy personality. Her love for learning keeps us on our toes. She remembers EVERYTHING!!
I am so glad that she attended our church CDC for two years. She has gained a strong foundation for her faith and love of God. She is constantly reading her toddler Bible. She tells me in detail about the Bible story that she learns through chapel each week. She recites her Bible verses and constantly sings Christian songs. We will miss chapel and the Christian based learning as she starts Kindergarten next year. She still doesn't quite understand why she will not be learning about God next year at my school. She has such a sweet and innocent soul. I hope the "real" world never takes her sweet disposition away from her.
As we await the arrival of our new baby girl, I hope Kamdyn will continue to know how very special she is to me. She is the precious angel who gave me the best name of all - Mommy! But most importantly, she made me a better person. And for that, I will be forever grateful! I love you sweet, Kamdyn!
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
The love of a mother is the most amazing in the world and between a mother and daughter - there are no words! I'm so proud of you, Kamdyn and Richard and the little angel waiting to join your family! Kamdyn will love to read your thoughts.
So sweet! :)
Post a Comment