Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby Shower

I must start this post by saying I LOVE MY SCHOOL and all of the wonderful people that I work with.  I am so blessed to be a part of the LFH Family.

With that being said, my co-workers graciously threw a shower for me.  And even though I didn't need a whole lot since we are having a second girl, they showered me like it was my first!  I was blown away by their generosity!

The Shower was after school and we had it in the Art Room.  They transformed the room into a precious pink baby room!




Table centerpieces and decor. You will see these runners again at Kamdyn's party!  :)

Centerpiece on food table!  PRECIOUS!

Delicious!

Food Table - each grade level volunteered to bring a dish.  Everything was so yummy and was displayed so nicely!

My special chair!

Beautiful flowers out of several yards of my co-workers.


Love my sweet girl!

The gifts......I was blessed with lots of gift cards and such nice gifts!

Mrs. Bailey, (Jacob's Mom, my principal, and my friend) giving Kamdyn some love.  Kamdyn is reading a book, of course!

Mrs. Bailey said such nice things about me and my family.  You know I teared up because I cry over everything sweet!  And, I feel so much gratitude toward Sonya for bringing me to this fabulous school!
She blessed the food and blessed Baby K by praying for a healthy baby and a good sleeper!  :)

Kamdyn helped open gifts!

Having fun at the baby shower even though the gifts weren't for her!  She is going to be such a caring and kind BIG SISTER!  She already is!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

Everything was beautifully decorated, not to mention the beautiful mom-to-be and big sister.